Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021: The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong has invited applications in Standard Form of Application along with 2 copies Passport size photo from the eligible candidates who are authentic citizens of India for the posts of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) and Staff Nurse. The last date for submission of the application is 29.10.2021.
1. Post Name:- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
- No of Posts:- 132 ((One Hundred Thirty-Two))
- Age limit:- Candidates should be 18 to 27 years old on 01.01.2021. Up to 10 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24,700/- (Leve-5 of the Pay Matrix)
Educational Qualification:- ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery) Certificate Acknowledged by Indian Nursing and Meghalaya Nursing Council.
Additional:- Knowledge of Jaintia / Khasi/ Garo language
2. Post Name:- Staff Nurse
- No of Posts:- 202 (Two hundred two)
- Age limit:- The candidates should be 18 to 27 years old on 01.01.2021. Up to 10 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30,000/- (Level-8 of the pay matrix)
Educational Qualification:- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) / Bachelor of Science (B.SC. Nursing) from acknowledged Institution by the Indian Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
Additional:- Candidates should have the knowledge of Khasi / Jaintia / Garo language.
How to apply for Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021 @ ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery) & Staff Nurse Vacancy?
One can submit their application form with effect from 08.10.2021 to 29.10.2021 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M in the Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
Note:- The applications which are sent through the post will not be accepted. Application forms will not be received on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
- Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
- Certificate possessing Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery from Institution acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council for ANM.
- Certificate possessing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and the higher qualifications from Institutions acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council for Staff Nurse.
- Mark Sheet from Institute acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council.
- Mark Sheet of SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) & HS (Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate).
- SSLC Admit Card or Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
Venue for the written Examination
- St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Laitumkhrah Shillong.
- St. Anthony’s College, Bomfyle Road Shillong.
- North-Eastern Hill University, Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong
Download Selection Procedure and Examination syllabus for Meghalaya ANM and Staff Nurse
- Download Selection Procedure Click Here
- Download Staff Nurse Syllabus Click Here
- Download ANM Syllabus Click Here
Those candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies are advised to go through the Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021 @ ANM & Staff Nurse Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting their applications.