The Staff Section Commission (SSC) published Recruitment for male and female candidates for the 25271 vacancies as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR).
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post:- Constable (General Duty)
No of posts:– 25,271 Posts
- For Male candidates: 22,424 posts
- For Female candidates: 2,847 posts
Organization-wise vacancy list
1. BSF: 7545 Posts [Male:6413, Female:1132]
2. CISF: 8464 Posts [Male:7610, Female:854]
3. CRPF: 0 Post [Male:0, Female:0]
4. SSB: 3806 Posts [Male:3806, Female:0]
5. ITBP: 1431 Posts [Male:1216, Female:215]
6. AR: 3785 Posts [Male:3185, Female:600]
7. NIA: 0 Post [Male:0, Female:0]
8. SSF: 240 Posts [Male:194, Female:46]
Age limit:- 18-23 years as of 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Salary:- Pay scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21700- 69100).
Educational Qualification:– The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Get daily job news:
|Join Facebook group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply for SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Constable GD
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SSC Recruitment Portal https://ssc.nic.in from 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021 up to 23:30 p.m. by following the below-mentioned steps
- Go to SSC Recruitment Portal: Click Here
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Selection Process for SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Constable General Duty Vacancy
The selection process of SSC Constable GD will consist of the following stages:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/RME) and
- Document Verification
- For SC/ST/ESM/Women candidates: NIL
- For Others: Rs 100/-
- Payment Mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates for SSC Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date to apply online: 17.07.2021
- Last date to apply online: 31.08.2021, 23:30 p.m.
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
Important web links:
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|