Online application is invited from the India Navy for unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) for 350 vacancies (Approximately) in the Oct 2021 batch. The last date for online application submission is 23rd July 2021.
India Navy Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post:- Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
- No of posts:– 350
- Age limit:– Born between 01-04-2001 to 30-09-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Salary:- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for India Navy Recruitment 2021: Matric Recruit posts
Interested candidates may apply online through the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19th July to 23rd July 2021. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they provide their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed until the selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken based on the percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination).
The cut-off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day