Application is invited from the NBCC (India) Limited for eligible candidates, Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) and Executive (Corporate Communication). Interested candidates may apply online for the following job in NBCC (India) Limited.
|Advertisement No||09/2021 (Date: 13.07.2021)|
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)
No of posts: 1 (UR:1)
Upper age limit: 30 years as of closing date.
Salary: IDA Pay scale — Rs.40,000- 1,40,000/-
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising & Public Relations of two years from Government recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks.
Experience: 02 years experience in corporate Imaging in the Public domain, In-house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters/other publications, Media Management, In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. The candidate should have an excellent command of English – both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in the use of Computers will be preferred.
2. Name of Post: Executive (Corporate Communication)
No of posts: 1 (UR:1)
Upper age limit: 28 years as of closing date.
Salary: IDA Pay scale — Rs.30,000- 1,20,000/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ Advertising and Public Relations with 60% aggregate marks from Govt. recognized University.
Experience: One year of relevant work experience in corporate Imaging in the Public domain, In- house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters/ other publications, Media Management. In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. The candidate should have an excellent command of English-both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in the use of Computers will be preferred.
Get daily job news:
|Join Facebook group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates have to apply online through the NBCC (India) Limited website www.nbccindia.com, Submit application from 10:00 hrs on 13.07.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website.
- Last Date for online application submission – 12/08/2021
Required Documents to apply NBCC Recruitment:
- Before filling the application online, candidates should keep the ready scanned copy of
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)IEWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications make you eligible for the post and other qualifications if any.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, payslip, Form-16, joining & separation order, etc).
Application Fee for NBCC Job Meghalaya:
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/-. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important web links:
|Download Advertisment||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|