The National Testing Agency invites applications for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET 2021 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses in all medical institutions in India. The last date for submission of the application is 6th August 2021.
NEET 2021 UG will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NTA NEET 2021 Exam Notification Details:
Exam Name: NEET 2021
Name of Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of Course:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Age limit: Candidates should between 17 to 25 years as of the date of examination. 5 years is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
How to apply for NTA NEET 2021 Exam
Students who are willing to get admission in Medical course can apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to https://testservices.nic.in/ExaminationServices/
- Read all instructions and guidelines, click on PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG)-2021 button.
- Enter your all credentials, verify your mobile number with OTP, upload all necessary documents, and make payment of the application fee.
- Finally hit Submit button.
- Take a printout of the NEET application form for future reference.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The NEET-UG 2021 shall consist of one Question Paper containing 180 Multiple Choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The Schedule of Examination activities is as follows
- Date of Examination: 12 September 2021 (Sunday)
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours)
- Timing of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)
- General: Rs. 1500/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs.800/-
- Outside India: Rs. 7500/-
The fee can be paid using a credit card/debit card/net banking/e-challan/ UPI.
Important Dates of NEET 2021 Exam
Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 13 July 2021 to 6 August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI/ Paytm Wallet: 7th August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)
Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 8 August 2021 to 12 August 2021
Announcement of the City of Examination: 20 August 2021
Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be released 03 days before the Examination
Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG)- 2021: As to be indicated in the Admit Card
Display of OMR Sheets/ Responses and Answer Keys to the Candidates: To be announced later on the website
Declaration of Result to the Candidates on NTA website: To be announced later on the website
Important web links:
|Official notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|